[fsn_row][fsn_column width=”12″][fsn_image image_id=”554″ image_size=”full” image_align=”align-none” image_style=”img-default”][/fsn_image][fsn_text]
NEXXTLAB is looking for a software engineer!
Our company is growing rapidly, and we want to reinforce our developers’ team. You will be responsible to implement innovative software solutions, which will help grid operators, energy suppliers and other actors on the electricity supply chain to develop further opportunities. Help us in shaping today’s solutions of tomorrow’s energy problems.
- Java 8+ (with knowledge in Java EE 7+ as a bonus)
- Familiarity with GIT.
- Relational Databases (such as PostgreSQL), and/or NoSQL Databases (such as MongoDB).
- Angular 4/5/6 and TypeScript, or an equivalent in modern web-technologies is nice to have.
- Knowledge of the electricity domain, electro mobility, energy management or smart grids would be an asset.
- A sense of data protection and software security.
- Team oriented and self-organizing.
- Drive to help shaping a cleaner future.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
What we offer:
- Full-Time employment.
- Working on innovative products.
- Company laptop, mobile phone and number.
- Possibility of partial home office.
- Collaboration with academic institutions.
- Email : olivier.piraux @ nexxtlab.lu
- Phone +352 671 079 532
- Smoke signals: only if you are located in Belval
- Messenger doves carrying your encrypted application !