Ready to keep the energy transition on track?
Our company is growing rapidly, and we want you to join our team.
Your main responsibilities will be to respond and analyze customer queries. With well written bug reports for the software developers to fix. You will contribute to the energy transition, as it will allow grid operators, energy suppliers and other actors in the energy domain to develop further opportunities. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Respond to customer queries
- Analyze reported issues & create bug reports for software developers
- Monitoring of production & testing environment
- Contribute to test new development
- Skills: Good communication, Analytical, Problem-solving
- Personality: Team working, Friendly, An eye for details
- Languages: working proficiency in at least 2 of the following: English, French, German, Luxembourgish
Additional languages welcome.
- As a bonus: Linux (CentOS), Java / Python / Typescript
- Basic knowledge in the electricity domain, electro mobility, energy management or smart grids would be an asset
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Partial home office
- Parking spot
- Optional electric vehicle
- Passionate co-workers
- Flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office
- Free charging for EVs
- 5 minutes walk from the railway station