Ready to keep the energy transition on track?
Our company is growing rapidly, and we want to reinforce our team.
We seek a skilled Resource Planning Manager to join our team and provide expertise in consolidating resource planning across our company’s projects. In this role, you will manage resource allocation and priorities transparently through our resource management platform.
The ideal candidate will possess substantial experience in resource planning and project management and can motivate colleagues to use tools and processes consistently. Your ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with cross-functional teams is essential to ensuring successful project outcomes.
- Consolidating resources across all projects to prioritize tasks effectively
- Utilizing easyredmine to provide transparency in resource allocation
- Communicating with colleagues to encourage consistent use of tools and processes (e.g. the tracking of spent time on task level)
- Analyzing project data and identifying inefficiencies to recommend improvements
- Managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as product management and development, to ensure project alignment and successful outcomes
- Supporting agile development processes by organizing Kanban boards and helping project managers in coordinating sprints
- Delivering results on time and within budget
- Contribution to continuous improvement of processes and tools for the resource planning
- Strong experience in resource planning and project management
- Knowledge and experience with easyredmine or similar resource planning platforms
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex projects
- Ability to motivate colleagues to perform less attractive tasks, such as reporting duties
- Fluent English is a must; French, German and Luxembourgish is considered an asset
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Partial home office and access to flex offices (20%)
- Passionate co-workers
- Flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office
- 5 minutes walk from the railway station
How to apply
– You can send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Or apply via linkedin www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3527269634