Ready to keep the energy transition on track?
Our company is growing rapidly, and we want you to join our team!
We are searching for talented operations and support people to bridge between application deployments, customer experiences, understanding the product and elevating it to new heights. You will engage with the different teams internally to discuss proper success of operations and feedback gathered in a support position.
As an operations specialist, you will be responsible for proper provisioning, maintenance, proper release engineering and adapting to our container-oriented architecture. Ideally you have knowledge of monitoring tools to be able to observe, tune alerts, understand metrics, deployment configuration and have an eye for details.
As a support specialist, you will be talking to customers to gather feedback, correct problems and provide long-term solutions.
- Respond to customer queries
- Analyze reported issues & create bug reports for software developers
- Monitoring of production & testing environment
- Contribute to test new development
- Improve quality of products and solutions
- Skills: Good communication, Analytical, Problem-solving
- Personality: Team working, Friendly, An eye for details
- Languages: working proficiency in at least 2 of the following: English, French, German, Luxembourgish. Additional languages welcome.
- Knowledge in unit-testing, integration testing and ideally of CI/CD (Jenkins/Gitlab)
- As a bonus: Linux, Java / Python / Typescript, Zabbix, ELK
- Basic knowledge in the electricity domain, electro mobility, energy management or smart grids would be an asset
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Partial home office and access to flex offices (20%)
- Passionate co-workers
- Flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office
- 5 minutes walk from the railway station
How to apply