Our company is growing rapidly, and we want to establish a hub for smart grid simulation and control intelligence. You will coordinate the development of simulation tools and control strategies, which will help grid operators in the transition towards a “self-healing” distribution system, allowing to cope with rising penetration of renewables and ramping up e-mobility. Help us in making the third industrial revolution a reality in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and beyond.
- Definition of control strategies and simulation tool architecture
- Synthetization and implementation of customer requirements
- Coordination and initiation of projects with universities throughout Europe
- Representation of company in Symposiums
- Participation in advisory board of common projects with Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
- Team leadership
- Background in electric power engineering, certified with a university degree (PhD or MSc)
- Grid simulation tools such as OpenDSS or GridLAB-D
- Generic simulation with Matlab/Simulink
- Concepts of AI and machine learning for innovative grid control strategies
- Knowledge of DIgSILENT PowerFactory is a plus
- Team oriented and self-organizing.
- Drive to help shaping a cleaner future.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
What we offer:
- Full-Time employment.
- Working on innovative products.
- Company laptop, mobile phone and number.
- Possibility of partial home office.
- Collaboration with academic institutions.
- Email : olivier.piraux @ nexxtlab.lu
- Phone +352 671 079 532