Ready to keep the energy transition on track?
We are seeking a skilled mobile app developer to join our team. In this role, you will develop Android and iOS apps to facilitate the energy transition for our users, and the interaction with our products.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in mobile app development and can show previously developed and released applications. Your ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with cross-functional teams is essential to ensuring successful project outcomes.
- Development of mobile applications
- Collaboration with our designer to keep visual alignment with our products
- Communicating with product managers to deliver new features to the apps
- Create / Extend OpenAPI documentation for backend developers
- Managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Participating in agile development
- Previous app development and release
- Knowledge and experience in either native SDKs (Android and iOS), Ionic or Flutter
- Experience with REST APIs and OpenAPI documentation
- Have an eye for UX
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent English is a must; French, German and Luxembourgish is considered an asset
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Partial home office and access to flex offices (20%)
- Passionate co-workers
- Flexible working hours
- Ergonomic office
- 5 minutes walk from the railway station
If you possess these qualifications and are eager to join a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest quality project outcomes, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. In addition, we value it if you, like us, care about making a positive impact on this planet by accelerating and simplifying the energy transition towards an electric, decentralized, and decarbonized energy system.
How to apply
– You can send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Or apply via linkedin www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3595104378